1/2 jar of natural peanut butter
1 large can of crushed tomatoes
2 TBbp Tomato Paste
salt and pepper to taste
a few habaneros
3 large red onions
Cabbage, carrots (optional)
2 bay leaves1/2 container of chicken broth
3 Cloves Garlic
about 3 cups water
- chop onions and garlic, add some salt and olive oil, then caramelize in large saucepan.
- add tomato paste, peppers, tomatoes, peanut butter, chicken broth, chopped carrots and cabbage (optional) and bay leaves.
- add water and bring to boil. after it comes to a boil simmer for about half an hour constantly stirring.
- give it a taste and add salt/pepper as needed. you can also add sriracha and/or soy sauce.
- serve over rice.
- if you want, you can also remove the peppers and bay leave then puree it. add steamed broccolis and serve over rice.